CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shopping in L.A.


Yesterday, Marianne took us down to LA to the fashion district to go shopping for dresses for the winter formal. Jennifer is a little scared of homeless people. It is a little scary down there but, the prices were fantastic. We looked at a few stores, but Jenn wanted to go to this particular store that her friends had told her about.
We looked at a few dresses and then we found these 2 dresses that were just perfect for her. They were modest and not wierd colors or had to many jewel things on them And they only cost $29.99 each. i bought 2 so that I wouldn't have to go down again looking for a prom dress.
They may not look all that great hanging in the doorway to the t.v. room but she looks absolutely gorgeous in them. Now we just have to find shoes, necklace purse, and figure out what she wants to do with her hair. I love spending time with her being excited about her being able to enjoy all these experiences in her life . She is a great kid.


3 comments:

Leeann said...

NO WAY! Where was this place when I went to the prom? And the dresses are gorgeous! Jen, you're going to look like the bomb, girl. I anticipate those photos in the upcoming months!

AAErickson said...

Those are gorgeous dresses! My mom always made my dresses, but you can't even make a dress for that cheap!

GordonandChrissy said...

I just re-found your blog! And wow ... I had to comment on those dresses. So cute, and seriously they were only $30? That is amazing. Good call on getting two!